After hiring us, we fully commit to protecting your residence and family from all kinds of pests, ensuring your family stays healthy and guaranteeing your home remains a pest-free environment all year round.
Depending on the severity of your situation, our services will include, but are not limited to:
- Thorough inspections of your property to identify the full scope of your pest problem.
- Eradicating pest harbourage areas in your residential property after inspection
- Recommending appropriate action to prevent future pest problems following identification of pest food sources in your home.
- Performing the most appropriate pest treatment based on your home environment.
- Expert monitoring of your residential property to rate the effectiveness of applied treatment. With pests having different tolerance levels to treatments, we modify our treatment types to ensure pests eventually react as expected.
- Seal all possible pest entry points to your residence.
Rodent infestations can be common, so we also perform strategic bait positioning and refill them as required.
Our annual preventative treatments include all seasons of the year based on pest behaviour.
Spring, being breeding season for lurking pests, means our experts will ensure a potential infestation doesn’t occur throughout this period. Summer is characterised by lots of heat, so it’s vital that your residential perimeter is highly restricted from pest mobility, to which our experts can also perform. Drops in temperature occur during Autumn and Winter, where pests tend to look for warm areas to hide in. Securing your home and property from this outcome is something we can ensure.