At Pest Nett, we are committed to safeguarding your home and family from all kinds of pests to ensure your home remains pest free all year round.
When you hire us, depending on your pest problem, some of the services we will perform include but are not limited to:
- Performing a thorough inspection to determine the full extent of your pest problem.
- Performing a thorough search for pest harbourage areas in your residential property and to eliminate them.
- Identifying pest food sources and recommending appropriate action to prevent future pest problems.
- Choosing the most appropriate pest treatment based on your residential environment.
- Performing regular monitoring of your residential property to determine the effectiveness of applied treatment. This also enables us to modify our pest control treatments if the pests are not responding as expected due to a higher tolerance levels.
- Seal all possible pest entry points to your residential property.
In the case of rodent infestation, we strategically position bait and refill them as needed.
We also provide routine annual preventative treatments for each season i.e. spring, summer, autumn and winter.
When to get a pest control service done
Spring is usually the breeding season. Our residential pest control experts will see to it that you don’t have a budding infestation during this period. Summer is characterised by lots of heat. During this season we’ll ensure your residential perimeter is secure to highly restrict/prevent pest mobility. Autumn and winter are characterised by a drop in temperature.
Pests look for warm and moist areas they can hide in. We’ll ensure your home and property are well secured.