We are committed to protecting your home and family from all kinds of pests to ensure your home is pest free all year round.
Depending on your pest problem, some of the services we will perform include but are not limited to:
- We will performing a thorough inspection of the property to determine the full extent of the pest problem.
- This includes a thorough search for pest harbourage areas in your residential property and eliminating them.
- We identifying potential pest food sources and recommending appropriate actions to prevent future pest problems.
- We will choose the most appropriate treatment based on your residential environment and pests present.
- We will advise on performing regular monitoring of your residential property to determine the effectiveness of treatment. This also enables us to modify our pest control treatments if the pests are not responding as expected due to a higher tolerance levels.
- Advise on sealing all possible pest entry points to your home.
In the case of rodent infestation, we strategically position bait and refill them as needed.
We can also provide routine annual preventative treatments for each season i.e. spring, summer, autumn and winter.
When to get a pest control service done
Spring is the pest breeding season. Our pest control experts will see to it that you don’t have a budding infestation during these periods. Summer and Spring are the busiest times for pests. During these seasons we will ensure the homes perimeter is secure to highly restrict/prevent pest mobility.
Pests look for warm and moist areas they can hide in. We’ll ensure your home and property are well secured.